Allganize provides Natural Language Understanding AI API and chatbot to automate customer support via text and voice. We have raised $10m to date and are looking to expand our sales team.
Our finance and insurance, domain-ready AI model enables enterprises to comprehend consumer's complex requests and automate customer support flow with the combination of FAQ auto response and complex dialog management.
We are looking for a dynamic sales executive who can thrive in a startup environment while running enterprise deals from start to finish. Allganize is an early-stage startup in which you can play a major role in our next stage of growth. We offer a competitive compensation with a broad territory and a very competitive stock option grant.
- Individual contributor who can drive the sales cycle from prospecting (we do have a lead generation machine) to demonstration of our solution and close to meet revenue targets.
- Solution selling of technology-based solutions to solve business and industry related challenges.
- Develop a robust pipeline of prospects with activity tracking and account planning.
- Initially focused on financial and insurance domains at the director level and above.
- Drive customer engagement of our solution and manage customer success pipeline with sales engineering team.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to meet company goals.
- Evangelize customer support automation by using Natural Language Understanding AI success cases.
- 3+ years as direct outbound salesperson selling SaaS software to mid and large accounts
- 1+ years of Finance or Insurance domain experience recommended.
- Strong interest in AI and customer support automation.
- Experience with scaling both outbound and inbound SDR driven SaaS sales model.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion.
- Exceptional sales, presentation, PowerPoint, writing and speaking skills.
- Independent, self-motivated with entrepreneurial spirit and start-up experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Compensation, Benefits, Perks
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Benefits - Medical, Dental
- Paid Time off & Paid Holidays
To apply: Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.