We are looking for a highly motivated, results-driven Account Executive to actively works directly with clients to learn their goals and establish how the company can meet them. Their duties include regularly meeting quotas, goals and other forms of client expectations, helping clients understand the limits of their budget or resources and consistently meeting project deadlines laid out by the client.
This is a remote position while you must be able to work in CST or PST. Since this massive pandemic turned the world and our lives to remote, we will continue to be "Remote First/Safety First" for our employees.
Allganize is a series A stage startup that leverages natural language processing (NLP) to empower businesses to automate their customer support, operations, and knowledge extraction. We are passionate about technology and encourage everyone on the team to share their insights and discoveries weekly. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing company in the AI space as a core member.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships
- Presenting products to prospective clients
- Providing professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Remaining in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Responding to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
- Negotiating agreements and keep records of sales and data
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5-10 years proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
Benefits & Compensation
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Benefits - Medical, Dental
- Paid Time off & Paid Holidays
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement
- Education and wellness reimbursement
To apply: Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.