Location: Remote, Pacific Time
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager or a growth hacker to join our team who also has traditional marketing capabilities. You will be working on marketing side for real-world production AI with many global enterprise customers. You are encouraged and expected to participate in all aspects of our product cycle and will have a chance to have a real impact on our product and sales decisions. This role will focus on sales enablement, creating marketing materials, branding as well as digital marketing. B2B SaaS experience is strongly preferred.
Allganize is an early stage startup that leverages natural language processing (NLP) to empower businesses to automate their customer support, operations, and knowledge extraction. We are passionate about technology and encourage everyone on the team to share their insights and discoveries at our weekly sharing session. You will work directly with our founder and CEO, and highly talented sales team to market SaaS AI products. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-moving and growing company in the AI space as a core member.
This is a remote position but you must be able to work in Pacific Time. We know that the whole world has turned remote as a result of a massive pandemic complicating all of our lives and will continue to be "Remote First."
- Effectively implements awareness and lead generation marketing strategies as set forth by sales leadership including lead attraction, management and qualification
- Collaborates with lead generation partner and account leadership to help define go to market messaging and KPIs for tracking campaign effectiveness
- Able to use storytelling to create a dynamic, engaging and meaningful brand engagement for our prospective clients
- Provide guidance and strategy for messaging and content for all collateral including website, brochures, email campaigns, case studies, competitive analysis, etc.
- Develops compelling and impactful content and integrated campaigns across all digital media platforms
- Uses social listening tools and analytical services to generate actionable insight, helping to inform ongoing account strategies and spot growth areas
- Provide expertise, leadership, and direction on developing an email marketing strategy and schedule for North America
- Own the management of SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns. General knowledge of working with Google Analytics and AdWords is required
- Campaign ideation and management of digital marketing campaigns using email marketing, landing pages, and other display advertising
- Create a foundation for reporting, tracking, and measuring against KPIs and be able to regularly communicate campaign performance to key stakeholders
Required skills & experience
- 3+ years of hands-on digital marketing experience, including knowledge of SEO, SEM
- Experience collaborating with sales account teams with a digital product or SaaS
- Working knowledge of website analytics is required (i.e.: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Working knowledge of SEO including site architecture optimization, site speed considerations, and on-page and off-page optimization
- Experience working in a Marketing Automation Platform is required. HubSpot is a plus
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Appetite for all things digital – developing innovative campaigns leveraging the newest tech across platforms, and desire to identify opportunities for strategic brand involvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (listening, verbal, written, presentation)
- Knowledge of/exposure to machine learning products is a plus
- Fluent in Korean or Japanese is a plus
- Individuals must be hard-working, motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to iterate quickly and adapt to change
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate with a team
- Self-starter with an ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Desire to learn new technologies in a rapidly evolving ecosystem
Please send your resume to email@example.com
To view other Allganize opportunities, visit Careers.