Location: Remote, Pacific Time
As our Quality Assurance engineer, you are entrusted with ensuring the quality and integrity of our AI SaaS products and define and implement tools to improve our manual and automated quality process.
Allganize is an early stage startup that leverages natural language processing (NLP) to empower businesses to automate their customer support, operations, and knowledge extraction. We are passionate about technology and encourage everyone on the team to share their insights and discoveries at our weekly sharing session. You will work directly with our founder and CEO, and highly talented engineers to build new AI products. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-moving and growing company in the AI space as a core member.
This is a remote position but you must be able to work in Pacific Time (PT). We know that the whole world has turned remote as a result of a massive pandemic complicating all of our lives and will continue to be "Remote First."
- Establish and define testing strategy using manual and automated QA processes
- Create repeatable test plans and test frameworks
- Review newly created test cases and existing tests to ensure they are relevant and up to date
- Run regression tests on new changes for every release, report metrics and findings of test coverage and progress
- Collaborate with product managers, and engineers remotely
Required skills & experience
- 3+ years experience in quality assurance and quality engineering in SaaS
- 3+ years in developing automation scripts using Python
- Proficiency with test automation frameworks for front-end web applications and REST API testing
- General understanding of security and InfoSec methodologies to include pen testing, injection testing and load testing
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a startup environment
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Fluent in Korean is a plus
- Application and data – Python, GraphQL, Node js
- Frameworks – django, React
- Servers – Keras, Tensorflow
- Cloud infrastructure – AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Database – PostgreSQL
- Load balance – nginx
- Cache – Redis
- Containerization & Deployment – Docker, Kubernetes
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view other Allganize opportunities, visit Careers.