Location: Remote, Greater Houston Area or San Francisco Bay Area
We are looking for a talented AI/ML engineer to help us make our vision a reality. You will build complex AI models and solutions to solve unique, real-world, impactful problems for enterprise customers across the world.
As a member the AI/ML team, you will use your deep understanding of natural language processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to tackle meaningful technical problems. You are expected to participate in all aspects of our product cycle and make a real impact on the future of the company.
This is a remote position while you must be able to work in Pacific Standard Time (PST). Since this massive pandemic turned the world and our lives to remote, we will continue to be "Remote First/Safety First" for our employees.
Allganize is a series A stage startup that leverages natural language processing (NLP) to empower businesses to automate their customer support, operations, and knowledge extraction. We are passionate about technology and encourage everyone on the team to share their insights and discoveries at our weekly sharing session. You will work with our highly talented engineers to build new AI products. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-moving and growing company in the AI space as a core member.
- Build end-to-end AI solutions to bring models from proof-of-concept to production
- Apply the latest cutting-edge advancements in AI/ML research to create models for many tasks such as text classification, named entity recognition, machine reading comprehension, question answering, sentiment analysis, summarization, etc.
- Take full ownership of ML models, including collecting training data, deploying in production, and overseeing the quality and ongoing evaluation of models.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing and implementing AI/ML models (supervised, unsupervised, reinforced learning models)
- Adapt machine learning and neural network algorithms and architectures to solve real-world problems
- Accomplished software engineer with 4+ years in python
- Familiar with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Keras, and Tensorflow
- Hands-on experience in cloud technologies (Docker/AWS/GCP/Azure), working knowledge of data pipeline through webhooks and APIs
- Collaborate with engineers to test and deploy models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a startup environment
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent. MS in a similar field preferred
- Experience in Natural Language Understanding, Semantic Parsing
- Experience in Transfer Learning and learning with limited data
- Experience in deploying large-scale AI/NLP systems to production
- Fluent in Korean or Japanese is a plus
- Individuals must be hard-working, motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to iterate quickly and adapt to change
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate with a team
- Ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Desire to contribute creatively to the product roadmap and user experience
- Go above and beyond your job description
- Desire to learn new technologies in a rapidly evolving ecosystem
- Application and data – Python, GraphQL, Node js
- Frameworks – django, React
- Servers – Keras, Tensorflow
- Cloud infrastructure – AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Database – PostgreSQL
- Load balancer – nginx
- Cache – Redis
- Containerization & Deployment – Docker, Kubernetes
Benefits & Compensation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan- for managerial position
- Benefits - Medical, Dental
- Paid Time off & Paid Holidays
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement
- Education and wellness reimbursement
To apply: Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com