You can access the Analytics menu from the left navigation bar and check a variety of analytics regarding the usage of Alli Cognitive Search.
- Date Range: You can select the date range you want to look over the analytics within here.
- Export data: Download the analytics data you are seeing.
- Show demo data: Show arbitrary data to check how Analytics data looks like.
You can see the overall usage of Alli cognitive search under the Summary section, filtered by channels.
4. Channel filter: Click each channel to see the break-down numbers from each channel (SDK, API, and Dashboard).
5. Query count: Total number of questions toward Q&A or Documents from users.
6. New Q&A: Total number of new Q&As added during the date range.
7. New Documents: Total number of new Documents uploaded during the date range.
Query Trend Graph
The Query Trend graph shows the daily trend of the number of queries using Q&A or Documents. You can apply Channel and/or Source filter.
- Channel filter: Click each channel to see the break-down numbers from each channel (SDK, API, and Dashboard).
- Source filter: Click each source to see the break-down numbers from each knowledge source (Q&A, Documents)
Learn More About Allganize's Technology