Get External Data node allows you to send and receive data to/from a third-party when the chatflow reaches the node.
To configure the content:
- URL: Enter the URL you’ll be sending to or receiving from.
- Variables to send: Select the list of variables you want to send value of.
- Data to receive: Select the list of variables you want to receive value for.
- Set message to show when an error occurs.
Get External Data Example
Here’s a URL you can use to test external data: https://backend.alli.ai/external_demo/NAME/view
- Replace NAME in the URL with your own name. For example: https://backend.alli.ai/external_demo/john/view
- Enter the key and value pairs in the textbook in the format of KEY=VALUE.
- Make sure that they match the keys your node is expecting.
- Click SUBMIT.