- Company Name: Customize the company name at the top bar of your chat UI.
- Company logo: Update your company logo at the top bar of your chat UI.
- Theme color: Customize the color scheme of your chat UI.
- Toggle Button: Update the toggle button image that opens up the chat window.
- Avatar: You can change the profile image chatbots talk to in your chat room.
- Preview: What the users see after the design changes you are making.
7. Chat Window Style: You can choose between normal and compact.
8. Option Alignment: You can choose how to align options for questions.
9. Option Length: Maximum length of a button option.
10. Enable contact agent: You can turn Contact agent on/off . When set to On, the Connect agent option will appear at the bottom of the chat UI.
11. Enable get transcript: You can turn Get transcript on/off. When set to On, the Get transcript option will appear at the bottom of the chat UI. Your user can request to receive a copy of the transcript to be emailed to them.
12. SDK Position: You can choose where to locate the chat window.
13. Autocomplete user input: Turn this on to see autocompleted Q&As when customers enter FAQ questions.
14. Number of suggestions to show: Decide how many autocompleted Q&As show when #13 is on.
15. Default message in pop-up: A pop-up is shown when a customer first arrives to your webpage, and the chat window opens up when the customer clicks the pop-up. You can choose to show the last message from the conversation on the pop-up or to set a custom message.
16. Pop-up width: Change the width of the pop-up.
17. Pop-up box icon: This decides the icon image on the pop-up.
18. Pop-up preview: This is how the pop-up will look like once you apply the changes you made.
19. You can reset the design to the default setting or apply the changes you made.