You can whitelist ranges of IPs to add more security to Alli. Please remember that whitelisting any IP range will block access from all the other IPs.
- Enter Security menu.
- Press to check current public IP. Make sure to include your public IP in the whitelist to prevent being banned from the dashboard.
- Start IP column.
- End IP column.
- Note column.
- Remove the whitelisted IP range in the row.
- Put a new IP range to be whitelisted here.
- Add the new IP range to the list.
- Save any changes made. Clicking this button without adding your own IP address will ban you from the dashboard. Please be mindful.