Location: Remote, Greater Houston Area, Japan, Korea
Allganize is a series A stage startup that leverages natural language processing (NLP) to empower businesses to automate their customer support, operations, and knowledge extraction. We are passionate about technology and encourage everyone on the team to share their insights and discoveries at our weekly sharing session. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-moving and growing company in the AI space as a core member.
Allganize is seeking a technical support superstar to ensure our platform performs optimally, maintains high availability and our customers receive world-class support. In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with our product team to understand all facets of the system and to ensure the platform is performing as designed. You will also be responsible for providing technical support and training for prospects and customers, demonstrations on new features, and proper techniques on use of the system depending upon the customer’s use/case.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively monitor all aspects of the system to ensure proper working order.
- Respond quickly and effectively to technical support issues via video/phone calls and emails.
- Perform customer training/onboarding.
- Ability to perform online demonstrations to key prospects and stakeholders.
- Document all technical support issues, escalate when necessary to appropriate technical and/or client-facing personnel.
- Maintain clear communication and work through challenges with technical and sales executives.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline required
- Minimum of 3 years experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments
- Experience with cloud service providers
- Experience with automation tools.
- Experience working in a support role and team environment.
- You have past experience in technical support, customer service, or QA role.
- You have a working knowledge of Linux and Azure configurations.
- You have worked as a software engineer.