We are looking for an experienced Marketing & Public Relations Manager to join our team. The primary function of the Marketing and Public Relations Manager position is the creation and execution of a comprehensive marketing and public relations plan for Allganize. We are seeking a highly qualified, motivated, and enthusiastic individual for our rapidly growing organization. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of marketing and PR at the corporate level and support of the individual platform functions on a day‐to‐day basis.
The candidate should have strong writing and communication skills in addition to a natural eye for formatting, colors, and appealing aesthetics to ensure professional, brand consistency. This is an outstanding career opportunity for a creative professional to be part of a passionate team.
B2B SaaS experience is strongly preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- End to end management of performance marketing activity across multiple channels.
- Supporting performance marketing activity across multiple channels such as Paid Search to implement, optimize and report on performance.
- Develop test and learn performance marketing initiatives to generate inbound leads.
Align campaigns, assets, communications and messaging to corporate branding initiatives.
Determine and coordinate online and onsite events like webinars, tradeshows, seminars and customer events.
- Manage working relationships with Sales team members to review needs, prioritize and deliver.
- Implement marketing strategies to meet or exceed demand generation and revenue targets.
- Implement global content and collateral strategy for key partners.
- Manage all marketing materials, website updates, and social media presence on behalf of the Company
- Be the last point of contact with Company deliverables before they are published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics, and content are in line with Company standards and expectations
- Work with sales and account management teams for customer evangelists to create PR, media and marketing opportunities.
- Proactively generate ways to advance the Company’s brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation, and other forms of advertising
- Actively market and promote Company news and project development including formal press release distribution, article development/pitch, social media, etc.
- Develop branded products as needed: PowerPoint Template, RFQ, and other supporting materials
- Create the annual marketing plan/budget, implement the annual marketing plan, and continually evaluate the public relations strategy
- Ensure documents and marketing materials are current, accurate, and properly reflect the brand and desired to message
- Performs other duties as assigned which are in the best interests of the Company
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline required
- Minimum of 7-8 years experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments
- Working knowledge of website analytics is required (i.e.: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Working knowledge of SEO including site architecture optimization, site speed considerations, and on-page and off-page optimization
- Experience working in a Marketing Automation Platform is required. HubSpot is a plus
- Prior marketing development and product launch and deployment
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Technical skills in strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning and promotions/advertising
- Must work effectively with Senior-level executives and staff; must also be able to work independently
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information
Benefits & Compensation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan- for a managerial position
- Benefits - Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Paid Time off & Paid Sick Day & Paid Holidays
- Work-from-home Equipment Reimbursement
- Education and Wellness Reimbursement