Product Manager (US)
Location: Greater Houston Area
Allganize is a series A stage startup that leverages natural language processing (NLP) to empower businesses to automate their customer support, operations, and knowledge extraction. We are passionate about technology and encourage everyone on the team to share their insights and discoveries weekly. You will work directly with our highly talented engineers to build new AI products. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing company in the AI space as a core member.
- Solve enterprise customers' problems with our NLU AI.
- Understand market trends and supporting technologies in NLU AI.
- Ensure our product strategy/vision is kept up-to-date, on track, and well-communicated internally by participating in the backlog prioritization and roadmap discussions.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our market, competitors, and customer base through market research, customer feedback, and product performance.
- Author product requirements, product wireframe documents and communicate with designers and engineers.
- Run and automate testing before shipping the product to the customers.
- Develop product roadmaps and timelines.
- Write user guidelines for the newly shipped features.
Skills & experience
- At least 3 years experience working on enterprise products as a lead developer, data scientist manager, or product manager. Total 5 years experience preferred.
- Exemplary project management and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to jump in to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams.
- Get things done attitude.
- Experience defining and developing a new product or service.
- Demonstrated commitment to learning NLU AI.
- Fluent in English.
Benefits & Compensation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan- for a managerial position
- Benefits - Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Paid Time off & Paid Sick Day & Paid Holidays
- Work-from-home Equipment Reimbursement
- Education and Wellness Reimbursement