If you don't already have an Alli skill, create and turn it on first. For more details about how to create a skill, please see this user guide.
Integrate LINE Messenger
- In Settings, go to Integrations and select LINE tab:
- Log into LINE Developers and click on “Create New Provider.”
- Enter your Provider name then click "Confirm" and "Create."
- Create a Messaging API channel:
- On the page loaded, retrieve Channel ID and Channel secret and copy them into the Alli dashboard.
- Back in LINE dashboard under the Messaging API section, click issue button at the bottom for generating Channel access token and copy and paste it into Alli dashboard.
- In LINE dashboard under the same section, click edit under Webhook Setting.
- In Alli dashboard, copy & paste the Webhook URL into the Webhook Setting and click Update.
- Scroll down to the section LINE Official Account features, disable Auto-reply messages.
- In your LINE app, go to your Friends tab and press Add friends and scan the “QR code of your Bot” under Bot Informations in the LINE dashboard.
- Add the App that pops up on your phone.
- Start your conversation with your Alli bot!
Learn More About Allganize's Technology