- If you don't already have an Alli campaign, create and turn it on.
- Sign up for a Slack account and create a Slack team. For instructions, see Using Slack.
- To integrate Slack, go to Settings > CHANNELS > scroll down to Slack. Or, click here.
- Click Connect and do the following in the modal that pops up. You must be an Admin in both Alli and Slack to set up this integration.
- After clicking Connect, sign into your Slack workspace when prompted.
- Authorize Alli to connect and post into your workspace.
The Slack channel that you select must be public. You should receive a green confirmation message after Slack finishes accepting permissions.