(Update on 6/4/2020)
- Now you can select variables as compare-to-value. Click the icon on the left side of the value field to convert between static value and variable.
- A new condition 'Similar to' is added. You can adjust the confidence value to decide the similarity.
Conditional logic allows you to hyper-personalize your user experience.
- Conditions Node: In the top part of the node, you should see the variables in use in the condition(s); In the bottom portion of the node, you should see the conditions which you can use to split the path of the skill flow.
- Edit Conditions Node: Click the Edit icon in the node to add conditions. When you ADD OPTION, you can add conditions in each OPTION group and they are joint by AND operator. When you create a condition, select the variable from the first dropdown, then the operator to compare the value. In the third field, enter the value to compare to.
There are variables related to the FAQ feature that you can utilize to customize the skill flow based on user's FAQ interactions:
- @FAQ_SELECTED_QUESTION (String): The question part of the last selected FAQ from the suggested FAQ list for the customer questions.
- @FAQ_SELECTED_ANSWER (String): The answer part of the last selected FAQ from the suggested FAQ list for the customer questions.
- @FAQ_SELECTED_ID (String): The ID of the last selected FAQ from suggested FAQ list for the customer questions.
- @FAQ_SELECTED_HASHTAGS (String List): The hashtags on the last selected FAQ from the suggested FAQ for the customer questions.
- @FAQ_SELECTED_HASHTAG (String): If a FAQ node has the routing by hashtags on, this variable stores the hashtag info when the routing happens. To learn more about the routing by hashtags, please see this user guide.