Update on 12/23/2020
- Summary UI has been updated. Now you can select a channel (SDK, Dashboard, Third party) to see the analytics only from the selected channel.
- Query-related summaries now show numbers by source (Q&As or Documents).
Please see updated user guide below for more details.
Update on 11/4/2020
- Unique Participants, Unique Users who Asked Questions, and Unique Visitors are added in the Summary.
- Query Trend graph is added.
- You can apply Channels (All, SDK, Dashboard, Third-party) and Source (All, Q&A, Documents) filter for the graphs. Available filters are different by the type of the graph.
- Titles of some analytics are changed slightly.
Update on 6/4/2020
- 'Export data' button has been added. You can export up to 6 months of analytics data using this.
- 'Show demo data' toggle button has been added. If you turn this on, all the analytics data will be shown as virtual data for demo purposes.
We made some important improvements in our Analytics menu, thanks to valuable feedback from our customers. There has been a lot of requests regarding more convenient ways to see what questions are asked from internal/external customers & how much of them are being responded by AI, and we've been working closely with the customers to answer this - and here's the way!
The new Analytics menu consists of 3 parts. Date Range, Summary and More Analytics. You can check out tooltips by hovering the cursor over any 'i' icons.
You can select the date range you want to look over the analytics within here.
You can see overall usage of Alli and how efficiently the AI is responding to questions briefly in the Summary section. You can select a channel to only see analytics from the selected channel.
- Total Conversation: Number of conversations made within the date range.
- Participants: Sum of daily unique counts of users who had conversations with Alli.
- Unique participants: Unique count of users who had conversations with Alli within the date range.
- Query Count: Total number of questions toward FAQ or MRC Documents from users. It includes questions asked from the Answer with FAQ node, Answer with MRC node, and the Alli dashboard.
- Users who Asked Questions: Sum of daily unique counts of users who asked questions at least once toward FAQ or MRC Documents.
- Unique Users who Asked Questions: Unique count of users who asked questions at least once toward FAQ or MRC Documents.
- Resolved by AI: The number of answers customers selected upon their questions from the Answer with FAQ node.
- AI Response Rate: The ratio of 'Resolved by AI' over the number of questions asked from the Answer with FAQ node.
- Unique Visitors: Unique count of visitors to the webpage where Alli SDK is integrated. This number is the 'Number of Users' for billing calculation.
- Conversations: Daily trend of conversations happened in selected date range. One of the ways to see the usage trend of Alli.
- Query Trend: Daily trend of any search queries using Q&A or MRC Documents, including questions from the FAQ and MRC node and from the dashboard.
- Q&A Trend: Daily trend of Q&A from FAQ in selected date range. Another way to see the usage trend of Alli.
- Top Q&A Trend: Top FAQs with the highest number of selected questions in selected date range. You can check what questions are asked most and choose to do some follow-ups, such as adding proper chat flow after the top question, or let related departments know that these questions are being asked a lot. You can also choose how many top Q&As you want to see here among 5/10/20.
One more thing, You can download the data with 'DOWNLOAD QUERY DATA' button so you can share this easily with related departments or employees. How convenient!
- Q&A Candidates Trend: Daily trend of the number of Q&A candidates registered. If the number or the trend is too high, you should consider adding the candidates to the FAQ database. It may mean that some issues are rising and your FAQ database is not ready to answer the questions regarding the issues.
- Top Q&A Candidates Trend: Top Q&A candidates registered in selected date range. You can see what questions are unanswered and remains as Candidates. If there're similar questions asked, they'll be shown as grouped here. You can choose how many top Candidates you want to see here among 5/10/20.
- AI Response Trend: Daily trend of the number of responses by AI & AI Response rate in selected date range. This is critical information to keep your FAQ database up to date & resourceful. Please monitor this graph regularly.
- Suggestion Accuracy Trend: Daily trend of suggestion accuracy by AI in number or percentage. This graph shows you how accurate your AI is, so you can adjust FAQ configuration or add more FAQ data to your database. Always keep the portion of 'Direct' and '1st' higher so your AI remains reliable to internal/external customers.
That was it. If you're one of our valued customers, please don't hesitate to give us any feedback or suggestions regarding our Analytics feature. We'll work with you and will find a way to meet your needs!
Learn More About Allganize's Technology