Manage Your Project
- Name: Name of your project.
- Timezone: Timezone of your project. Conversation timestamps and campaigns are scheduled based on the timezone you set.
- Currency: The currency unit of the project to display to your users.
- Language: Language of the NLU engine. This is set when the project was first created and cannot be changed after. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
- Domain : Domain (industry) of the NLU engine. This is set when the project was first created and cannot be changed after. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
- SUBMIT: Press SUBMIT to save updates you made.
Select business hours for your Live Chat, to let your users know when chat agents are available to chat. This automates the process for you by allowing you to choose hours fitting to your business day.
- Enable office hours: Enable Office Hours by toggling the feature box.
- Schedule: You can set the office hours schedule to daily, weekdays or weekends. This will determine when these business hours are applicable.
- Add Office Hours: Add additional business hours.
- Message: Message to show to your users when the office is closed.
API Key, Onboarding Guide, SDK, API Integration
- API Key: Unique identifier that is used to authenticate requests associated with your project for usage and billing purposes.
- COPY: Click COPY icon to copy the API Key.
- Refresh: You can regenerate API key by clicking Regenerate key icon. Make sure to update your applications to use the newly-generated key.
- Onboarding Guide: Link to the user manual.
- SDK: Download SDKs and view integration guide.
- API Integration: Documentation on API integration.