Question & Answer
- Add FAQ: Add or Upload FAQ
- Upload FAQ: Upload questions and answer in bulk.
- Add Q&A: Add question and answer individually.
- Download: Download all the FAQ questions and answers.
- Search: Search for specific questions or answers in FAQ.
- All/on/off filters: You can filter the question and answer list by On/Off status.
- Other filters: The list can be filtered by Created Day, matched user’s question (number of times), number of times a question was suggested to users, number of times a question was selected.
- Number of display per page: You can control the number of question and answer sets to display per page.
- On/Off Toggle: Turn question answer set on/off. The question and answer is only available to users when it is turned on.
- Delete: Delete a question and answer permanently.
- Edit: Edit question and answer.
If Alli cannot match a question or the user select “None of the above,” the original question from the user will be filed under the Candidates tab.
- In the CANDIDATES tab, you'll find questions from your users that do not have an answer.
- In the DOCUMENTS tab, agents can upload documents for Alli to automatically find answers for users' questions.
- Find Answer - Click to have Alli find the answer from uploaded documents in the DOCUMENTS tab. If Alli cannot find an answer, it'll show 'No document contains the answer'.
- Conversation: View the conversation history of the unidentified question.
- Delete: Delete an unidentified question permanently.
- Add: Add an Unidentified question to Q&A. This will make the question available to the model after you’ve added an answer to it, and turned it on, and model training.