Campaign Name: You can change the campaign name here.
Auto-save Status: Changes are automatically saved so you have the most up-to-date version of the chatflow. When you make a change, you’ll see the status ‘Saving …’ and changed to ‘all changes saved’ when it’s done.
Preview: Click here to test the current chatflow.
On/Off: Turn this on and the campaign will go live. The chatflow cannot be edited with this turned on.
Start Node: The beginning of the chatflow. You can’t remove it. Connect the Start node to the first message your users should see.
Walkthrough: Basic walkthrough guide to design chatflow will be played.
Zoom: Sometimes the chatflow gets a little too big or too small. You can zoom in or out to make the page easier to read.
Variables List: Allow you to view all available variables or a list of variable used in the chatflow.
Add Nodes: Building a chatflow is all about connecting nodes with arrows. Create a new node by clicking on one of the node types in the menu then drag to connect the nodes. Node names below are linked to detailed guide for the node.
- Send a Message / Ask a question: The most used block type: use Send a Message blocks to send text, images (JPG, PNG, GIF) or video. You can always use this node to ask your users a question.
- Contact Agent: If you want to connect the conversation to a real human, you need to add an Contact Agent node. You can add an Contact Agent node at any time of the flow and the system will automatically look for an available agent to continue the conversation.
- Add Condition: Add Condition allows you to hyper-personalise your final User Experience. You can split the chatflow depending on the existence of a field, the fact that it's equal (...equals...) to something or that a variable containing a specific keyword. You can also add additional conditions by clicking on Add Condition.
- Jump to Campaign: Avoid creating a huge chatflow by connecting different chatflows.
- Answer with FAQ: User questions will be automatically answered using your uploaded FAQ (See FAQ in the dashboard menu).
- External Data Node: Get External Data allows you to send data to or receive data from a third-party or your server when the chatflow reaches the block.
- Determine Intent: You can determine pre-defined intent from customer input using this node. Once the intent is determined, it could be saved in a variable and may be used in other nodes, such as Conditional Logic.
- Fill Slots: You can specify parameters that indicate the information that the node needs to fulfill the user's request. These parameters are also known as slots.
- Send Custom UI: Send CustomUI is a way for you to push data to a custom user interface in the chatflow. Our partner implemented a carousel to be used in the Alli chatflow. It dynamically pulls in the appropriate data based on the chatflow conversation. More ...
- Assign Value: When you need to update value of a user variable or other details in the chatflow, add the variable you wish to update to the node, enter the new value. The value will be updated when the conversation reaches the node.
- Build a Form: You can ask customers to input a series of information to be stored and send it to agents via email. This new feature is handy when there's any required information you should get from customers.